Sunday, November 21, 2010

V

Vacation! I have the greatest job, really. I work with a top-notch group of people, all working towards a very positive goal - educating children. And I am very thankful for my job. However, I am also very grateful for Vacations. Our school is closed for the week of Thanksgiving, which gives me the entire week to relish in the blessing of my home and family. I'm so grateful to have a full week to enjoy it all!

Vision. I'm grateful that I have always had the ability to see - literally and figuratively. My eye sight has been something I have taken for granted, until about 10 years ago when I discovered the blessing of reading glasses! I am also grateful for the ability to "see" things figuratively. I love to discover the symbolism in literature and life and then see how I can apply it in life lessons. It makes everything so much richer.

No comments:

Post a Comment