Saturday, November 13, 2010

Mmmmmmmmm......

Marriage - to the right person, in the right place, by the right authority, at the right time! It's my hope that each of my children are blessed with eternal companions who are committed to them come what may and with whom they can enjoy the vast experiences of mortality.

Melissa - loves Math! Melissa makes me smile. She's thoughtful and cute and fun and single too! If you know anyone worthy of her, please leave a comment with contact information! :)

Men - not merely the gender, but when a man acts like a Real Man. I am fortunate to have been surrounded by good examples of men my entire life. I'm especially grateful to have married a wonderful Man who loves me and is committed to me and our family!

Modern Medicine - my life and the life of many of those whom I love have been impacted by the blessing of Modern Medicine.

Mortality - what a ride! We never know when our experience on earth will be over, so it's important to make the most of it while we can!

1 comment:

  1. hey mom you doubled words in the Melissa section... "anyone one"!

    ReplyDelete