Sunday, November 14, 2010

O is for...food?

Olives - all kinds! I love olives. When I was little I would put olives on each of my fingers and eat them one at a time, my kids used to do the same thing!

Omelets - the ultimate breakfast food for me. I love them soft, stuffed with vegetables and melted cheeses! My mouth is watering just thinking about it!

Oranges - nothing is quite as good as a juicy, sweet orange. I especially like the Clementines because they are easy and fast to peel and I can eat a lot of them!

Ovens - it's so nice push a button and voila there is heat. Even with the ease of modern appliances, I still have a hard time getting inspired to actually cook something - can you imagine if I had to think far enough ahead to start a fire, or keep it going? I love my electric oven, the delayed start and the timer!


No comments:

Post a Comment