Friday, November 5, 2010

A,B,Cs of Gratitude

So, my friend started this "challenge" . I thought it was a great idea, but have a little catching up to do. Seems like I'm always trying to catch up with her when it comes to letters! Unfortunately, I won't have the fancy fonts like her, but I also do not have my own fancy website!

A
Ashley - my oldest daughter. She is also heavy into Apples (computers, that is!) another thing I am grateful for!
And, I can't help but copy Sue on this one, but I also am grateful for the Atonement and the marvelous blessing it is in my life.

B
The family that made me The Mama B! I married into a wonderful family!
Blogs and Blogger Friends!

C
Cait - she's joining our family soon! She's an answer to our prayers! Hopefully she can put up with us!! We can be a little Crazy... my second "C" - I LOVE my CRAZY kids.
And one more "C" for which I am very grateful...Clothing - need I say more? :)

D
The letter D rhymes with three, so I have three things to be grateful for!
Dave - my best friend, a great man in so many ways. I'm so glad he is stuck with me forever!
Dads - especially, mine! Dad, just in case you are reading this... I love you!
Dogs - I complain about their messes a lot, but I can't seem to get away from them!

E
An Eternal perspective - softens the edges of the mortal experience
English literature - Austin, Bronte and Dickens are some of my favorite authors!

I invite you to join me on this quest! It's a great exercise and it's not too late to start!

1 comment: