Sunday, June 13, 2010

The "Why"

Today at church I received a prompting to create a blog for the benefit of my children. My children are, for the most part, grown (ages 26-16) and so my blog will not be about the cute little things they do, like so many delightful "mommy blogs" are. Instead, this blog will be filled with letters of wisdom, counsel and encouragement from me (the mom) to them (my children).


For the time being I will keep this blog open and public (I don't think anyone reads these things anyway!).  I feel the need to write to my children; however,if someone else can glean something from the things I share, great! Eventually, all of this wisdom will be bound into a book and cherished for generations - I'm sure of it!  So, with that introduction - let's let the fun begin!  

1 comment: